We are a family-owned, professionally managed company with a well-planned organizational structure headed by our Founder and Chairman Dr. P. Sriram, and led by our President and CEO Kartik Sriram. The R&D function reports directly to the chairman.
Continuous learning and developing othersDevelops self and fosters development in others
Customer focus and stakeholder partneringExceeds customer expectations and builds an environment for stakeholders to be partners of Rapsri
Process and execution excellenceAdheres to process and importance along with execution excellence
CommunicationFosters open, brief, and clear communication
Decision makingTakes decisions and acts as a problem solver
Team commitmentEstablishes synergy and works in diverse teams
Individual initiativeSeizes opportunities
Analytical thinkingAnalyses information to take informed decisions
Planning and organisingAchieves objectives and targets with optimum use of resources
We have identified some core-competencies for personal development that will contribute to the growth of the company. We recognize that it is very tough for every one to have all these competencies in equal measure. So these have been mapped at different weightage for roles and responsibilities:
Code of Conduct
We have an evolving code of conduct based on human values.
This code of conduct is reviewed at least once a year or if there is just cause
to rethink and modify it.
- Mutual Respect:
- We will treat each other and our external partners with dignity and respect. We will not threaten, intimidate or harass anyone.
- We have zero tolerance for any form of physical abuse and will not invade personal space. Possession of any weapons on premises is not allowed and will be reported to the police.
- We encourage debates, discussions and disagreement based on issues. These shall not get personal and result in personal bias that results in vindictive behaviour.
- We shall not, as an organization, pay or receive bribes in discharging our professional duties. Any overtures will be reported verbally or in writing. After verification and satisfaction of reasonable doubt we will take legal or punitive action as determined by the leadership group.
- We will respect and protect confidential information and intellectual property of the organization and its stakeholder partners.
- We will not transact any private business with our employees and external stakeholders such as lending, commission agent for insurance, offer services or products. This can result in a conflict of interest in the workplace. If family members are involved, it will have to be approved in writing by the leadership team.
- We will treat all employees and external stakeholders equally, not discriminating based on age, nationality, race, religion, caste, gender, marital status and sexual orientation.
- We encourage diversity in our workplace with a clear focus on competence.
- We shall foster a strong sense of community amongst our employees and their families. We shall strive to create a workspace that encourages our employees to express their personal and family aspirations or challenges openly.
- We shall engage actively with the external environment identifying disadvantaged sections of society that we will help as part of our corporate social responsibility.
CAREER AWAITS YOU
With a rich legacy of over 50 years, we have emerged as one of the largest copper and copper alloy foundries in India. We have developed and maintained a strong performance-oriented culture with career development linked to company performance and individual contribution. Our amazing team of thinkers, explorers, and creators thrive on everyday challenges and explore out-of-the-box ideas to propel manufacturing excellence.
We recruit, promote, and retain people with high intellect and integrity. Our management recognizes both team players and individual performers, depending on their role and level in the organization. While recruiting, we look at the stability of the candidate and place a premium on those who have developed their career in a single organization during the course of their employment.
come join our family and make a mark.
Contact our Human Resources department by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your profile. We will share with you a detailed job description and self-assessment questionnaire before scheduling an interview.
Catch a glimpse of our amazing team in action along with some of the latest events and activities conducted at our facilities.